Online via Zoom
Full Moon Cacao Ceremony in Aries
Let’s gather for the full moon & let it shine light on the things we need to see. Includes cacao ceremony, guided energy meditation, fire ritual, releasing journaling practices, space for sharing & Ayurvedic secrets to balance your inner fire so that it sparks your radiance, and doesn't burn you.
Time & Location
29/09/2023, 19:00 – 21:10
Online via Zoom
About the event
Full Moon in Aries
THE TIME HAS COME for our first Moonlit Mamas Full Moon ceremony from the comfort of your home 🤩 This month, the full moon occurs on Friday 29th September under the fiery Aries sign - and it’s the first full moon after the Autumn Equinox 🌝♈🍁 Therefore, we will connect to the fire element and do practices to spark our inner flame & release any fiery emotions from our system 🔥
Our rituals include an activating cacao ceremony, guided meditation journeys, journaling, a powerful fire ritual and I will share my favourite Ayurvedic practices for balancing the fire within us. Of course, there will be lots of space to share, too (this is optional).
Date: Friday, 29.09.2023
Location: Online via Zoom
Price: 10 euros (plus 5 euros if you would like to add your dose of ceremonial cacao)
What happens at a Full Moon Ceremony?
Full moon is when the veil between the physical and spiritual world becomes thinner - a potent time to release what no longer serves us and invite positive change into our lives 💥 While new moons are the moment to plant seeds, the full moon is when we dig in the dirt and pull the weeds. Clearing our inner garden of anything that is in the way of us thriving & being in full bloom 💮
During a Full Moon ceremony, we honour the fullness of anything that is present within us. But above all, we celebrate us as mothers, as women, as sisters and harness our ability to connect with our inner selves and the cycles of nature 🌀 It's a powerful reminder of the strength, resilience, and wisdom that women carry within them, and offers a space for growth, healing, and connection. Held within a safe and nourishing container, we engage in rituals to shed stuck emotions, patterns or limiting beliefs.
Each Full Moon stands under an astrological sign, which we will use to set a unified intention and fully harness its energetics and potential.
Let’s carve out the space to sit together in ceremony and shed anything that keeps us small 💪
How to prepare:
- A full water bottle or tea jug
- A cup of ceremonial grade cacao (please message if you would like to order some from me)
- A candle & matches/ lighter
- A bowl or small cauldron
- Journal/ paper and pen
- A cozy space where you can be undisturbed & fully drop in (and with wifi connection) - maybe with a blanket and cushions. Maybe even outside in your garden.
This circle is for women who are:
- Seeking to connect with their most empowered, wise and courageous self
- Wanting to release any stored/ stuck emotions, patterns or beliefs that no longer serve them
- Longing to strengthen and (re-)awaken their relationship with the moon and the divine feminine force inside of them
- Looking for a safe & deeply supportive container - a group of fellow mamas - to share, grow and be held in
- Trying to find more balance in their roles as mothers, partners/wives and women
- Seeking expansion and healing on a holistic level - physical, mental, emotional and spiritual
- Yearning for an evening of “me-time” & nurturance, where the focus is on RECEIVING instead of giving
- Drawn to bring (back) more sacredness & ritual to their lives
Is this calling you, dear sister 🧜♀️?
Honoured to seeing & holding space for you. Click the button below to reserve your place.
Full Moon Cacao Ceremony
This ticket gives you access to our ceremony. It is for those of you, who have their own cacao.10,00 €