Full Moon Mothers Circle in Leo 🔥
Mamas, this is a time to receive. To gather in circle as mothers & sisters. Being held, heard & witnessed. Connecting to the transformative energies of the full moon, ceremonial cacao & the fire element. Through meditation, journaling & sharing, we release what is no longer serving us.
Time & Location
25/01/2024, 19:00 – 21:30
Aljezur, Cerca dos Pomares, 8670 Aljezur, Portugal
About the event
Full Moon in Leo
The first full moon of 2024 comes to us with fierce and fiery Leo energy, on Thursday, 25 January 🌝🦁 - a powerful opportunity to shine light on those things that we DON'T want to carry anymore in 2024. Things that are no longer serving us and are ready to be shed.
✨ a heart-opening cacao ritual
✨ a guided meditation journey
✨ releasing journaling prompts
✨ an Ayurvedic practice to ignite & balance our inner fire
As usual, there will be a safe space to share anything that is present with you or came up during our ceremony, too (optional).
✨ 2.5 hours of guided ritual
✨ ceremonial grade cacao
✨ herbal tea & a delicious Ayurvedic snack
✨ a safe and nourishing space to connect and share with fellow mamas
✨ rugs and cushions to sit on
✨ recording of the meditation journey (sent out the day after)
What to bring:
✨ water bottle
✨ journal/ paper and pen
✨ warm layer (socks, pullover or blanket)
✨ and above all, your beautiful presence
Date: Thursday, 25.01.2024
Location: Cerca dos Pomares, Aljezur (will send a pin to the exact spot)
Price: Donation, suggested 20-40 euros (paid at the event)
This circle is for women who are:
- Longing for connection with like-minded mothers, to not feel alone anymore
- Seeking for a safe & supportive container - a group of fellow mamas - to share, grow and be held in
- Yearning for an evening of “me-time” & nurturance, where the focus is on RECEIVING instead of giving
- Wanting direction and clarity to navigate through the next month
- Searching to connect with their most wise, centred, courageous and empowered self
- Longing to strengthen and (re-)awaken their relationship with the moon and the divine feminine force inside of them
- Trying to find more balance in their roles as mothers, partners/wives and women
- Seeking expansion and healing on a holistic level - physical, mental, emotional and spiritual
- Drawn to bring (back) more sacredness & ritual to their lives
What happens at a Full Moon Ceremony?
Full moon is when the veil between the physical and spiritual world becomes thinner - a potent time to release what no longer serves us and invite positive change into our lives 💥 While new moons are the moment to plant seeds, the full moon is when we dig in the dirt and pull the weeds. Clearing our inner garden of anything that is in the way of us thriving & being in full bloom 💮
During a Full Moon ceremony, we honour the fullness of anything that is present within us. But above all, we celebrate us as mothers, as women, as sisters and harness our ability to connect with our inner selves and the cycles of nature 🌀 It's a powerful reminder of the strength, resilience, and wisdom that women carry within them, and offers a space for growth, healing, and connection. Held within a safe and nourishing container, we engage in rituals to shed stuck emotions, patterns or limiting beliefs.
Each Full Moon stands under an astrological sign, which we will use to set a unified intention and fully harness its energetics and potential.
Let’s carve out the space to sit together in ceremony and shed anything that keeps us small 💪
Looking forward to seeing & holding space for you 🧜♀️
To reserve your place, click the button below 👇
P.S. As I will prepare cacao for everyone, and the space is also limited, I kindly ask you to let me know if anything changes. I know that mama life is full of unexpected surprises, but it is important to contact me if you need to cancel last minute 🙏