New Moon Mothers Circle in Sagittarius 🔥
Mamas, this is a time to receive. To gather in circle as mothers & sisters. Being held, heard & witnessed. Connecting to the transformative energies of the new moon, ceremonial cacao & the fire element. Through meditation, journaling & sharing, we manifest how we wish to close 2023.
Time & Location
12/12/2023, 19:00 – 21:30
Aljezur, Cerca dos Pomares, 8670 Aljezur, Portugal
About the event
New Moon in Sagittarius
The final new moon of 2023 comes to us with fiery Sagittarius energy, on Tuesday, 12 December 🌚🏹 - a powerful opportunity to call in clarity and guidance so we can visualize how we would like to close the year and start 2024.
Our rituals include
✨ a heart-opening cacao ritual
✨ a guided meditation journey
✨ clarity-invoking journaling prompts
✨ a gentle yet powerful Ayurvedic fire ritual to enhance our vision
✨ a small dose of wisdom about the fire element within us
As usual, there will be a safe space to share anything that is present with you or came up during our ceremony, too (optional).
✨ 2.5 hours of guided ritual
✨ ceremonial grade cacao
✨ herbal tea & a delicious Ayurvedic snack
✨ a safe and nourishing space to connect and share with fellow mamas
✨ rugs and cushions to sit on
✨ recording of the meditation journey (sent out the day after)
What to bring:
✨ water bottle
✨ journal/ paper and pen
✨ warm layer (socks, pullover or blanket)
✨ and above all, your beautiful presence
Date: Tuesday, 12.12.2023
Location: Cerca dos Pomares, Aljezur (will send a pin to the exact spot)
Price: Donation, suggested 20-40 euros (paid at the event)
What happens at a New Moon Ceremony
New Moon is the time to set intentions. Like a blank canvas waiting for your new creations. While we „pull our weeds“ and let go of things that don‘t serve us during full moons, the new moon is when we do the opposite: planting seeds. Seeds with sweet intentions for the things we want to manifest into our lives 🌱✨ Things that strengthen and nourish us.
During a New Moon Circle, we celebrate the start of a fresh lunar cycle. It’s empowering as it gives us the opportunity to begin again 😊 They‘re the perfect reminder each month to check in with ourselves, asking „Where am I at? What do I need?“. A moment to carefully listen to your inner guide, heart and intuition as it whispers the answers to you 🙏
Each New Moon stands under an astrological sign, which we will use to set a unified intention and fully harness its energetics and potential.
Let’s carve out some space to take a pause, sit together and call in what will serve & strengthen us the most 💪💫✨
This circle is for women who are:
- Longing for connection with like-minded mothers, to not feel alone anymore
- Seeking for a safe & supportive container - a group of fellow mamas - to share, grow and be held in
- Yearning for an evening of “me-time” & nurturance, where the focus is on RECEIVING instead of giving
- Wanting direction and clarity to navigate through the next month
- Searching to connect with their most wise, centred, courageous and empowered self
- Longing to strengthen and (re-)awaken their relationship with the moon and the divine feminine force inside of them
- Trying to find more balance in their roles as mothers, partners/wives and women
- Seeking expansion and healing on a holistic level - physical, mental, emotional and spiritual
- Drawn to bring (back) more sacredness & ritual to their lives
Do you hear the call 🧜♀️?
Looking forward to seeing and holding space for you.
Click the button below to reserve your place.
P.S. As I will prepare cacao for everyone, and the space is also limited, I kindly ask you to let me know if anything changes. I know that mama life is full of unexpected surprises, but it is important to contact me if you need to cancel last minute 🙏