Nourishing Postpartum - Ayurvedic Healing After Birth
Learn the ancient secrets for filling up Mama's cup after birth through food, herbs, rituals and deeply soothing Ayurvedic practices.
Time & Location
15/07/2023, 15:00 – 17:30
Aljezur, Rua 29 de Agosto, 8670-076 Aljezur, Portugal
About the event
The first 40 days after birth are a sacred portal, where a woman is most powerful & most vulnerable. Ayurveda nurtures the mother (YOU!), so she can rest, replenish & bond with her baby.
Join Claudi for a 2.5 hour workshop, where you’ll learn the ancient secrets for a balanced postpartum time that will help you fill up your cup and heal on all levels - physical, mental, emotional, spiritual.
Walk away with a wisdom-packed toolbox of grounding & warming Ayurvedic practices, nourishing foods, healing herbs & oils, and lots of inspiration on how to support yourself and baby during this transformational time.
- Also included:
- Guided energy meditation
- Grounding womb healing practice
- Delicious Ayurvedic snack
- Herbal tea
- Small gift to take home
- Handout with postpartum recipes (incl. lactation & digestive boosters) & all practices covered in the workshop
- Opportunity to meet & connect with fellow mamas on a similar path like you
This workshop is for you if
- You are pregnant (any stage of pregnancy)
- You just gave birth (max. 3 months postpartum)
- You are a midwife, doula, hypnobirthing coach or other birthkeeper
- You are a holistic healer, herbalist, or somatic therapist
- You are a soon-to-be-dad and want to learn how to support your partner
- You are are generally interested in woman’s health & want to learn more about the sacred window (postpartum period)
About your host:
Claudi is an Ayurvedic Health Counselor (600hrs), mother and creator of Moonlit Mamas - a holistic healing haven for Mamas in all stages of motherhood. Weaving together the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda, Tantra & other feminine form medicine, she helps women to cultivate peace & balance, abundant energy & radical self love. Reconnecting with the woman beyond the mother & allowing her to make herself a priority. Claudi holds space through empowering workshops, 1:1 consultations, women’s circles & ceremonies, both online and offline.